Airspace4All Ltd is a not-for-profit company.
Prior to 1st September 2018 the company name was Future Airspace Strategy VFR Implementation Group Limited (FASVIG).
Airspace4All’s mission is:
To work in partnership with other aviation stakeholders to explore innovative solutions to create a sustainable and equitable UK air traffic environment.
- ensuring changes are timely, proportionate, efficient and proven necessary, in order to minimise disruption to other stakeholders;
- challenging changes to ensure that modern airspace design, technology and procedures are utilised;
- introducing comparators, when available, with best practice from other states;
- ensuring that, despite change, access to controlled and regulated airspace is maintained equably at all times for the stakeholders;
- offering solutions to the regulator that achieve Airspace4All’s mission; and
- encouraging the General Aviation Community to adopt a unified approach and position on all airspace matters.